St. John Nepomuk at the Charles Bridge
On the Charles Bridge, Prague
19th-century copy of a circa 1700 statue sculpted for the bridge
In the years before and after 1700 the sculptors Matthias Braun, Jan Brokoff, and his sons Michael Joseph and Ferdinand Maxmilian lined the bridge with a large number of statues of men who were of significance in Czech history. After numerous floods and other mishaps, the statues were replaced by copies and moved to the "Lapidarium" of Prague's National Museum.
The statue features all four of St. John Nepomuk's attributes: the halo of five stars, the palm branch, the crucifix, and the biretta.
Read more about images of St. John Nepomuk.
Source: this page at Wikimedia Commons.